Visionary winners of The International VELUX Award 2012 for Students of Architecture
In the beautiful setting of the Serralves Museum by the legendary architect Alvaro Siza in the Portuguese city of Porto more than 150 invited guests attend the award ceremony of the International VELUX Award 2012 and celebrate the 14 winning teams of students of architecture. Chinese Bo Li and Ge Men studying in Switzerland win first prize for their project: "Resonance, memory" and teams from South Korea, Poland and China take second and third prizes. Ten teams are elected as honourable mentions representing; China (4 projects), Belgium (2 projects), Portugal (1 project), Spain (1 project), Romania (1 project) and Denmark (1 project).
- 3rd Prize Anna Zagorec and Maciej KozlowskiCopyright, The VELUX Group
- 2nd IVA 2014 Prize Jeewon Park, Nakyong Kim, Kimoon Park, Jiyoon Jung and Wongyu YaCopyright, The VELUX Group
- 1st Prize Bo Li and Ge Men - students: Du Dikang, Li Le, Zhou Yujing, Ma YaoCopyright, The VELUX Group
- 1st Prize Project - students: Du Dikang, Li Le, Zhou Yujing, Ma YaoCopyright, The VELUX Group
- 2nd Prize Project IVA 2014Copyright, the VELUX Group
- 3rd Prize Project 1Copyright, The VELUX Group
- 3rd Prize Qi Xu and Tao CaoCopyright, The VELUX Group
- 3rd Prize Project 2Copyright, The VELUX Group
President of VELUX France, Michel Langrand, presents the prizes, accompanied by jury members and Architects Peter Stuchbury and Juan Miro and Per Arnold Andersen, VELUX Group.
Material includes an edited package and interviews with VIPs, guests and the winning teams.